Meditation classes in Edinburgh
- Everyone is welcome to attend classes and benefit from the practices that are taught
- Practical solutions to everyday problems such as anger, uncontrolled desire, jealousy and self-grasping ignorance
- Simple methods to find lasting happiness through developing inner peace, improve our relationships and be of genuine help to others
- Friendly, relaxed environment where you can meet and discuss with like-minded people
- Advanced study and meditation courses for those seeking deeper understanding and experience
Meditation Events in Edinburgh
Stress Buster – A half-day course
with principal teacher Gen Kelsang Lhamo
Saturday 25 Feb | 10.30am-12.30pm
Venue: St. Columba’s by the Castle, Episcopal Church, 14 Johnston Terrace (blue door), EH1 2PW
Meditation classes in East Coast
The gift of Modern Buddhism
Its introduction into contemporary society has been pioneered by the world-renowned meditation master and scholar, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche.
It is a practical way of life based on wisdom and compassion that is open to everyone regardless of age, race, gender or faith.