NEXT COURSE, 18 Oct – 1 Nov
The teacher will explain how each of us can enjoy a more peaceful and stress-free life through the ancient art of meditation and positive thinking.
• Understand the power of your mind to create your experience
• Learn simple meditations to increase your peace
• Use the timeless wisdom of Buddhism to transform your life
• Learn about the relationship between meditation & your happiness
• Learn how to apply positive thinking to your own life right now
Classes include easy to follow guided meditations and a talk based on the topic.
wk 1: What is meditation & benefits of meditation
wk 2: Changing from the inside
wk 3: Staying positive
DATES: 18, 25 Oct, 1 Nov
Fee: £21/ 3-week course if you book online or £10/ drop-in class
*** Please note that online bookings are non-refundable.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Alana has been practising meditation and studying Buddhism for many years. She brings to her teachings a wealth of practical ways to use Buddhist meditation, sharing her appreciation and experience of the many benefits for our relationships and happiness. Alana studies on the Foundation Programme and will be teaching a regular evening class in the Scottish Borders from June 2017. She is known for her practical, down-to-earth and light-hearted approach.