BECOME A MEMBER
Standard KMC Edinburgh Membership | £34.95 per month
The most frequently asked question we’ve had is ‘Will you continue with online classes once the centre reopens?’ We’re very happy to let you all know the answer is…..YES! All of our main classes will continue to be recorded once we reopen so you will have the option of both in-person or online classes
Any profit our charity makes goes to the International Temples Project which builds Kadampa World Peace Temples and opens new Kadampa Centres throughout the world.
If you enjoy KMC Edinburgh’s classes and courses and are interested in regularly attending, becoming a member is the most economical way to enjoy all of our events. It is a great way to deepen your meditation experience and bring lasting solutions to your daily problems.
By joining the KMCE membership scheme you pay just one fixed monthly fee and can attend unlimited classes and courses. You also receive a 30% discount on special events at KMC Edinburgh.
How do I become a member?
To join the membership scheme all you need to do is click below to set up a monthly subscription through PayPal or using your debit or credit card details. Click on the link below to become a member today.
Membership is £34.95 per month via the monthly subscription button below.
(Please note that you can cancel your membership at any time.) Please note we ask for a commitment of 3 months.
Click the subscribe button below to join today.
KMC Edinburgh is a registered charity #SC038810. Every penny that is made at the temple goes back into providing the people of Edinburgh with meditation classes and teachings to help solve their daily problems and increase their happiness. Any profit made will go to the International Temples Project Fund.
* Please note that you are committing to 12 membership payments per year. Our centre is generally open 6 days a week throughout the year other than for some public bank holidays and for 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays. We also close our centre during the Spring and Summer International Kadampa festivals and sometimes for the Fall International Kadampa festival depending on its location. This is to allow the volunteers of our charity to attend the festivals.
- SAVE OVER £450/YEAR
- FREE ADMISSION TO ALL OF OUR GENERAL MEDITATION CLASSES
- FREE ADMISSION TO DAY AND HALF-DAY COURSES
- FREE ADMISSION TO ALL RETREATS
- 30% OFF ALL SPECIAL EVENTS (empowerments and guest teachers)
- FIXED COST – YOU REMAIN LOCKED-IN AT THE PRICE YOU JOINED
- FOUNDATION PROGRAMME: Free admision to our in-depth study programme if wished to