Daily Live streamed chanted prayers
Modern Buddhism and Meditation classes available
during these difficult times for those in Edinburgh and East Coast
Starting next week
Daily live-streamed chanted prayers – Free of charge
Wishfulfilling Jewel Prayers (our heart practice)
9 – 10am
Click on the day you wish to view
At times when we feel helpless, prayer is incredibly effective for transforming our state of mind. It turns our attention to something positive, spiritual and uplifting, and has the power to shift us out of our worry and negativity.
This page is going to be updated daily with more links to access the next few days classes
Streamed to you LIVE from our Meditation Centre
Online class terms and conditions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online, a video recording is not available afterwards
Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Kadampa Meditation Center Edinburgh reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any live class as circumstances dictate
Technical advice for livestream classes
Please make sure you have a setup that works to connect to live-streaming video. Our recommendations:
– Use your laptop instead of your smart phone if possible
– Use a good and stable wi-fi connection
– If using your phone, try to use wi-fi so that you don’t run out of data in your plan (video consumes a lot of data)
Spiritual advice for livestream classes
Please find a comfortable and quiet place that you consider special in your home or room. Prepare yourself before the class begins by turning off your phone, avoiding distractions, making sure you can focus on the teaching for its duration. Have a notebook to write down some of the key points of the teaching that you want to remember and integrate in your life. Enjoy!
We pray for everyone who is experiencing stress and anxiety, and especially for those who are ill. May everyone enjoy good health, peace and happiness.